Search my Blogs

Upcoming Amercom releases

amercom code 3 fire engine





If the prices of the Amercom models continue to be under twenty dollars each, I may pickup the following fire rescue vehicles, assuming they are made.  I believe these are planned to be released sometime soon.  I found these images from a polish diecast forum called: http://www.motoshowminatura.fora.pl/inne-serie-gazetowe,5/strazackie-giganty-amercom,5175.html.  The rescue truck and the two ladders definitely appeal to me!  Here are the releases thus far:


#1 Aug 30: Mack C pumper

#2 Sep 12: Seagrave Rear mount ladder

#3 Sep 26: Oshkosh Crash Truck

#4 Oct 10: E-One Heavy Rescue

#5 Oct 24: ALF Century Pumper

#6 Nov 7: Seagrave Pumper

#7 Dec 7: ALF Eagle Pumper

#8 unknown: Pierce Quantum Pumper

#9 unknown: Pierce Rear Mount Ladder


No comments:

Post a Comment