Search my Blogs

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my Code 3 Diecast blog.  I have a rather small, but growing, Code 3 collection and this blog will showcase some of the diecast pieces I have recently acquired.  I'll try to post something new every week. 

Back in August 2011, it was announced that Code 3 Collectibles would be shutting it's doors and their long service of creating quality fire apparatus diecast would be coming to an end.  They will be missed.

Code 3 Fire Engine die-cast models

Update: Recently a polish company called Amercom started to make reproductions of some of the now defunct Code 3 fire engine models.  I'll be following the progress of the new models and reviewing them as I get them, so come back often to see the new fire apparatus diecast models.

Apr 2013:  With new Amercom models drying up, I'll be featuring some emergency vehicles from my other die-cast collection brands such as Greenlight, Johnny Lightning, Tomica, Hot Wheels and Matchbox.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: